الثلاثاء، 1 مايو 2012

#

The Poisoned Rose

Mysteriously gothic.
  •  
  •  
And may I have the pleasure?
Take my hand and dance with me,
The politeness of my smile you cannot refuse,
Let us waltz through the shadows to your destiny.

Allow me to pull your strings, my little marionette,
And I shall mesmerize you with illusion,
Smell the rose of my romance,
It heralds my mysterious intrusion.

Join me in the darkness of the night,
Where the stars whisper hints to love's repose,PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket###
Sparkling like tiny diamonds in the sky,
Sharp as thorns on the stem of the poisoned rose.

Intoxicate yourself, my love,
Within the warmth of my shadow,chart with fairy
As I cast myself upon your final apprehension,
Throw caution to the wind, feel my passion flow.
copy and paste messaging of tribute
Inhale me, inhale my vapor.
I shall filter through your bloodstream like summer breeze,
Feel the prick of my thorns tingle up your spine,
As my soft velvet petals explode inside thee.

Let time stand still for this moment,
That it may be your profoundest memory,
The deepest, darkest thought of my existence,
The torment of my ecstasy.

Do not deny your love for the rose,
Place it against your heaving breast,
Inhale the incense of its perfumed scent,
Lay still, my Lady, it's time to rest!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق