الثلاثاء، 1 مايو 2012


I am in Heaven as I am With You

The reasons behind loving someone extremely, is a secret - many people don't understand as to, why it hurts to stay apart. Love is not just playing around, there's something more to it, which reminds me the first blush on her face, first spring of the season and first feeling of commitment and over more of these...I am happy with her happiness...I am happy with my love..
  •  
  •  
The day I fall for you...
Made me realize pleasure of life

The way you loved me...
Taught me how to care in life

The pain in living apart and
The suffering of missing you

Promise to be with you always,
I hope you will too...

Dry throat once wet,
As we finally met...

The reason to love you,
Will always remain the same...

I am in heaven
As I am in you,

I will be in heaven,
As I will be with you...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق